Regional Transportation Commission Meeting
RTC Board meetings are typically held in the Commission Chambers of the Clark County Government Center, 500 S. Grand Central Pkwy., on the second Thursday of each month at 8:45 a.m. Public attendance and participation are encouraged. Board meetings can also be viewed below.
Scheduled Meeting Date
The second Thursday of every month.
* Approximate start time as the Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada Board of Commissioners meeting will begin immediately following the Clark County Regional Flood Control District Board of Directors meeting.
On March 22, 2020, the State of Nevada Executive Department issued Declaration of Emergency Directive 006, which suspends the requirement contained in Nevada Revised Statute 241.023(1)(b) that there be a physical location designated for meetings of public bodies where the public can attend and participate. Directive 006 was subsequently extended by the following Emergency Directives: Emergency Directive 010 on March 31, 2020; Emergency Directive 016 on April 29, 2020; Emergency Directive 018 on May 7, 2020; Emergency Directive 021 on May 28, 2020; and Emergency Directive 026 on June 29, 2020. Pursuant to these Directives, the Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada will not provide a physical location for the public to attend the meeting of the RTC Board of Commissioners. The meeting of the Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada Board of Commissioners will be available to livestream on this page.
Additionally, the Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada encourages citizen participation at its public meetings and will be accepting public comment via email. Public comment relating to the Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada may be submitted via email to PublicComments@rtcsnv.com. Please make sure to include your name and the agenda item number you wish to comment on. Also, please indicate if you would like your comment read on the record as part of the record or just added to the backup for the record. Only the first 500 words of comments submitted to be read into the record will be read aloud. The remaining words will be included in the written record.
July 9, 2020
Notice and Agenda:
Agenda with backup (Please note the full agenda file is large this month and is divided up into smaller sections):
- RTC 2020-07-09 Item 01 – 21
- RTC 2020-07-09 Item 22 – 38
- RTC 2020-07-09 Item 39 Part 1
- RTC 2020-07-09 Item 39 Part 2
- RTC 2020-07-09 Item 39 Part 3
- RTC 2020-07-09 Item 39 Part 4
- RTC 2020-07-09 Item 39 Part 5
- RTC 2020-07-09 Item 39 Part 6
- RTC 2020-07-09 Item 39 Part 7
- RTC 2020-07-09 Item 39 Part 8
- RTC 2020-07-09 Item 40 – 42
- RTC 2020-07-09 Item 43 – 53
Download Instructions: Right click and choose “Save As” or “Save Link As”
NOTE: If the initial view does not show the bookmarked agenda items, you can click the icon that resembles a blue ribbon in the toolbar along the left-hand side of the screen.
July 9, 2020 Meeting Presentations
The most current RTC board meeting will be available to view by the following Tuesday after the meeting date.
Please note that RTC staff members are in the process of providing “searchable” PDFs. These documents will not feature a signed notice. If you need a signed copy, please call (702) 676-1500.
- June 11, 2020 RTC Agenda (links below)
- RTC Minutes 2020-05-21
- May 21, 2020 RTC Agenda
- RTC Minutes 2020-04-09
- April 9, 2020 RTC Agenda
- RTC Minutes 2020-03-12
- March 12, 2020 RTC Agenda
- RTC Minutes 2020-02-13
- February 13, 2020 RTC Agenda
- RTC Minutes 2020-01-09
- January 9, 2020 RTC Agenda
- RTC Minutes 2019-12-12
- December 12, 2019 RTC Agenda
- RTC Minutes 2019-11-14
- November 14, 2019 RTC Agenda
- RTC Minutes 2019-10-10
- October 10, 2019 RTC Agenda
- RTC Minutes 2019-09-12
- September 12, 2019 RTC Agenda
- RTC Minutes 2019-08-08
- August 8, 2019 RTC Agenda
- RTC Minutes 2019-07-11
- July 11, 2019 RTC Agenda